CRISIS INTERVENTION & HOSTAGE NEGOTIATION COURSE
ISDS will deliver a comprehensive training program on incident and hostage negotiation.
To enable participants to be more than proficient in protocols and procedures in dealing with incident and hostage situations in the airports.
ISDS will provide participants with the tools necessary for dealing with hostage taken situations that might occur at the airports.
- Investigated and participated in over 450 Hostage and Suicide incidents
- Chief trainer for hostage and crisis negotiators
- Instructed dozens of courses in Hostage Negotiating skills from basic to advance level
- Researched and developed new techniques and procedures in dealing with potential suicidal persons and hostage takers
- Active trained member of a SWAT team
- SWAT team crisis negotiators trainer, consultant and team member
- Instructor and consultant for the Suicide Prevention Center
- Has more than 800 hours as a suicide prevention officer